Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Software

Indications that I may be too busy/tired:

1. I am not really good at responding to e-mail right now. It seems like too much work (sooooo not me).

2. Socializing requires extensive planning to accommodate.

3. I totally typed "softwhere" today when trying to write "software". Nice.

4. I ate my first meal today at 9:30 p.m. -- 'cause that is when I had time.

5. I am not especially distraught by the fact that my classload may decrease next quarter.

6. I lost a student's test. How does that happen?

7. I have not seen my husband in over a day. I am assuming he was under the covers when I got out of the shower today.

8. I babble a lot (like I am tired).

9. I now find it necessary to make various drafts of my 'To Do' lists throughout the day.

10. I am looking forward to getting wireless this week so that I can work directly from bed, as sitting on the couch just sounds like too much work.

No comments: