Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Riddle

Things that made me smile this week:

1. Hanging out with Z and A (“Excuse me Mama, but my feelings will be hurt if…”)
2. Parallel parking perfectly on the first try this morning (I haven’t done that since Driver’s Ed)
3. Seeing K’s new place (very nice)
4. Hearing about my boy I’s newest invention (I think he’ll start a revolution)
5. Driving around in J’s Jeep (Yep, it runs – quite well too)
6. Seeing my girls B and K (they are a little crazy and I love it!)
7. Seeing one of my 3rd grade teachers at the doctor’s office (that is a whole different entry)
8. The yummy martinis I enjoyed on Saturday (I had no food in my tummy either, which made them even more enjoyable)
9. Watching J checkout our waitress and then smirking when he knew he was caught (I agreed with him -- she was hot).
10. Figuring out K’s riddle within seconds while my peers seem to be lagging.

No comments: