Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Holster

Unfortunately, the negativity is back. It looks like I would even have to invest in a holster due to this and this.

What is with this world?

2 comments:

The Baby Makes 4 said...

I, too, struggle with any violence directed toward children. I don't believe there is any more significant indicator of a degrading society. There have been two incidents in the Twin Cities of grotesque parental abuse that have brought tears to my eyes. There is no need to go into detail, because the point I would like to make is that there is no hope in humanity. I'm sorry, but my belief is that humans are born sinful and we strive our whole life to suppress our selfish and evil desires. Some people do pretty well, but deep in the inner recesses of their conscience, lie unimaginable things. Given my belief of this, it is only through a perfect sacrifice that I could be redeemed. That is why my hope lies with in Jesus Christ. Now, I know you are thinking why would a perfect God permit such atrocities? For such a profound topic, discussion would be needed, and I would be happy to have a dialogue with anyone who might be willing.

The Baby Makes 4 said...

by the way, it's Steve writing that last comment.

toodles!