
I spent the past week at the beach. While I was there, I came to several rather trivial conclusions:
1. Waves, while very powerful and potentially dangerous, can be graceful and peaceful.
2. Different systems call for different dynamics.
3. Although I am young, I may be slightly wise.
4. My independence is okay.
5. The fact is that I will not always get along with everyone I come into contact with -- this is okay as long as I am true to myself.
6. Being around those whom are comfortable with themselves allows one to feel more confident in who he or she is.
7. Taking time to think before reacting can be beneficial.
8. Sand feels good between one's toes.
9. Sleep comes easier when accompanied by the sound of the ocean.
10. One must find his or her own inner peace.
1 comment:
I would have liked to be on the beach with you feeling the sand between my toesies...it sounds so peaceful.
Post a Comment